Wednesday 4 July 2012

Dear Diary.... No just kidding

Im not really super sure where to start but this blog is about our life together as a family so I guess I should start with when  I "madame pomfrit" met "backpacker". He was handsome I was skinnier than I am now. He had more hair I had less. We hit it off and he moved in VERY VERY soon. 



Then we moved back to the UK Got a house had wonderful promising careers and gave it all away for PEANUT!, aggh peanut the love of my life Mr was born Jan 2008 and was the perfect pumpkin headed baby! Later that year, very soon after Peanut came we found out Shrimples was on his way too! 


We packed up moved back to good old Perth Western Australia and Shrimples my little pudding was born in March 2009, Shrimples how should I put this? Well he was an UGLY BABY! really ugly really not handsome at all born in 11 minutes at 9 pound he was big !! whooa was he big and he had a face like an old german man that had just smelt Gorgonzola. Thank god he has grown into that face and now we have two of the most handsome boys in the WORLD!! yep apart from peanuts "sponge bob" like teeth and shrimples plank nose. 
I think we did pretty good.

That brings us to now mid 2012. Shrimples is 3 and currently on the waitlist to get a diagnoses of "pain in the butt syndrome" and Peanut is 4 and next month goes for an "autism assessment". Backpacker is going great guns at work well respected and starting out on his own soon ready to make me some big bucks!And me well Im a mum or should I say "MOM" cause its one of the hardest jobs in the world NOT! cough cough if it was would I have time to blog heheh hell no!  


Come back sometime and I will fill you all in on our life its going to be so exciting you will wonder how on earth you lived without me!



xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment